IPhone SE 2020 models are to be manufactured in our homeland this time! Many of us look forward for Apple Company to launch more and more of its devices not only because it provides with best updates and features but also has a premium quality whereas some of them just purchase it just to flaunt it on others. Today this American multinational company has about two trillion dollars of net worth (reports of August 2020) however this huge success was not a cake walk. Apple Company was founded on the 1st of April, 1976 by Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs who were just some college dropouts. They brought in a new vision for our work, communication, and learning process by introducing small and feasible computers for homes and offices. Now it is one of the biggest tech technology companies which includes hardware products like iPhones, iPods, Apple TVs, Air pods, Apple watch, and Home Pod. In 1980 it went public to attract shareholder’s interests. And gradually in years, Apple has improved its software from iTunes to macOS, iOS, iPadOS, iWork, etc. After Samsung and Huawei it became the third largest mobile manufacturer of the world. Its journey started from a house garage in Los Altos, California to today’s headline for iPhone SE 2020 made in India, and who knows what more.
WHY SO EXPENSIVE?
Apple doesn’t provide any kind of wholesale discounts and neither can people at retailers can cut the cost and in fact, apple even pays them, so they don’t give out discounts. It charges higher because not only it promises to be loyal with their words about products but also provides with supreme quality. Moreover, Apple has become a brand and has attained such a Goodwill, which ultimately has made it to value higher. According to reports Apple spends a lot of money on the research and further development of its product due to which any Apple product lasts longer than android.
CUT IN COST
According to the reports, the headline of iPhone SE 2020 price discounted permanently is increasing the excitement of buyers and so there will be no need to sell your kidneys for it. In order to compete with low sales and stunted growth Apple is investing to manufacture the device in the country and capitalize in the Smartphone sector of India which will provide the best premium service to their buyers without exceeding their budget. It’s even said that Apple is likely to assemble iPhone 11 in India which will surely lower its manufacturing cost. This initiative will raise a competition level for all other Smartphone companies to raise their quality and features otherwise it won’t be able to upstand with the competition. By this step, Apple is looking to provide the buyers with a lot of affordable and variety of options to choose upon. IPhone SE 2020 with 256GB was originally priced Rs 58,800 initially in India but now let’s check out for the new permanently discounted IPhone SE 2020 price in India:
- New price of IPhone SE 2020 having 64GB: Rs 35,999
- New price of IPhone SE 2020 having 128GB: Rs 40,999
- New price of IPhone SE 2020 having 256GB: Rs 50,999
Apple IPhone SE 2020 in India presents some marvellous features like retina HD display of 4.7 inch equipped with IPS technology and touch ID. The best part about it is that it provides resistance from water, splash, dust, etc. This phone is made pocket friendly so you don’t end up forgetting it here and there. The camera is facilitated with 12- megapixel in rear and 1.8/f as aperture and 7 megapixels in front camera. According to customers it is slim, light, modern processor and quite easy to use. It also guarantees multiple years of updates and it’s a good choice to have if you want to upgrade from your lower level. This phone is also desirable for having wireless charging and good rating against the water resistance. Though it performs drastically when it comes to battery life. Like it cannot sustain even half a day. Also there might be some loopholes on the display and refresh rates but still it is a top-notch as far as performance is concerned.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO DEVELOP AN IPHONE?
- It has a design team that is kept separate from the rest of the team and they lead the others and also have the power to set their own budget and ignore manufacturing terms and practicalities. In order to focus on the designs, they cut off from other employees and only report their work to the executive team.
- The work begins at the development team where the information about the new product is given. It is a quite elaborative process where people are assigned for work at different stages and even a deadline is fixed.
- Executive inspects the apple products every fortnight so delays in any kind of decision making can be avoided and if the product can’t be reviewed and concluded in one meet then it is the topmost aim to discuss it for the next meet, through this approach they focus on the single product instead of working on many projects together so they can provide personal attention to each product’s details.
- Throughout the process of manufacturing of these smartphones, the designers keep improvising and reviewing again and again which sometimes even leads to repeating of the cycle of development. Hence a lot of investment is done in designs to keep up with expectations of quality which buyers have.
- In order to prevent in leaks, the packaging room is highly strict with security where all the prototypes are revealed which further leads to the launch plan of the product. Even though Apple products are awfully expensive they still manage to be very demanding among the audience and so very soon India will be having one of its own online store and launch iPhone SE 2020 in India.
Even though IPhone SE 2020 price in India is trimming down now and almost at the same price for other android models, Apple users are glad to find this option available for them. Through this change now Apple doesn’t need to depend on any other franchise to sell in India and so it will not only give them a good lead in competition but also provide a better option to its customers, especially iPhone users. In fact, due to costs being the same as android flagships there will be many customers who will shift from android to Apple services. 2020 seems to be quite beneficial for Apple users in India.